Followers

Sharing is Caring.....

"Bukan siapa yang berkata tetapi apa yang dikatakan"
Hidup dan Matiku Hanya KeranaMU. Tunjukkanlah aku ke jalan syurgaMU

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Prank

Salam.
hye guys!
Long time no see, long time no news...
huhuhu.. as usual, its very busy being a student in university.
If last semester everyday have tutorial and lecture, so to finish our tutorial, we have a lot of time..
but now, the time has change. For my class,tutorial session compress into 2 days only which are Monday and Tuesday.

rushing...... alalalalalala sacrifice my weekend to do the assignment, homework.....
stress? of course! for me, after Tuesday's night, i'm free....
take a depth breath.. Wednesday is a holiday for my tmb2 class. hoorreeyyy~

so, whats the relationship between prank and stress?
hahhahhaha
Actually, my housemate birthday, so my friends and i want to make some surprise for her.
.......

to be continue......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
get this widget here