Followers

Sharing is Caring.....

"Bukan siapa yang berkata tetapi apa yang dikatakan"
Hidup dan Matiku Hanya KeranaMU. Tunjukkanlah aku ke jalan syurgaMU

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Alhamdulillah..Almost Done

regards to all readers...
finally, all my assignment and test almost complete..
THANKs to all the supporters.... without them..i will not finished my work...
THANKS TO ALLAH also for giving me the easiest way to done it...and also for His blessing!!

Yesterday, i'm done already esl presentation..
fuhhh.. i was the first group...huhu..
bermotifkan..redah jela....
i success to finish it!!!! yeeahhhh bebeh!!!
 
Today is the first day of pmr examination..
good luck to all pmr candidates..especially my beloved sister..
hopefully u will do ur best..i will pray 4 u...
for me and my friends..our examination just around the corner...i hope that we were start prepare earlier...

Tomorrow will be the submition of ptptn form..
i hope it will not give a problem to us...
i'm so tired to "LYN KERENAH" to complete that form...

This weekend will be the spkk seminar...
i hope it will great seminar...
i miss my MELAKA.... waa... it was a long time i not back to my hometown...........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
get this widget here