Followers

Sharing is Caring.....

"Bukan siapa yang berkata tetapi apa yang dikatakan"
Hidup dan Matiku Hanya KeranaMU. Tunjukkanlah aku ke jalan syurgaMU

Saturday, June 4, 2011

pink and purple

hye guys!!!.
i just want to share something about pink and purple.
you know why?
these color are my parent favourite's color when they buy something for my sister and me.
so simple,right?
pink for me.
purple for my sister.
always like that.
actually i'm not pinky girls, but sometimes it looks cute.
i'm just accept what they give for me.
its better than nothing.

my sister really crazy purple. i dont know why.
for me, it's boring if we stay with one color.
hahahhahahaa.. dont get mad my lil sis!

overall, i like all colors. wonderful life.
hurm, pink and purple =perfect combination.





p/s: thanks for the "ole-ole" from indo ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
get this widget here