Followers

Sharing is Caring.....

"Bukan siapa yang berkata tetapi apa yang dikatakan"
Hidup dan Matiku Hanya KeranaMU. Tunjukkanlah aku ke jalan syurgaMU

Friday, May 27, 2011

Done it!



you know why???
beauty.
finally i finished my first ALSP (Arabic language support pro gramme) assignment!
woww.... so many questions i have to answer.
but, thanks to all my friends..we work together to finish it!
yeay!!! beauty!

actually today i want hang out with my friends..
i want to window shopping..but suddenly my heart say..
"did want to go.." even my roommate invite me twice.
suddenly, my friend told me that we have to submit ALSP assignment by today!!
fortunately i didn't went to hang out with them..
THANKS ALLAH for HIS signal.

p/s: so bored. what i want to do this weekend? waaaa.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
get this widget here